Tuesday, July 20, 2004

 

Don't miss out on some great buys.

The mad rush to  get out of California has been on for the last 6 weeks.  Idaho, Arizona and Texas are the unscientific poll winners.  This is creating some great buying opportunities.  There are currently 114 vacant listings on the market out of 777 total listings.  This is quite remarkable in that it was only last April that there were only 125 total active listings.  One hot market is the $450,000 to $500,000 range which has 144 of the 777 total listings. 

Make sure to give me a call.  The inventory levels are so high that it is impossible for most agents to keep up on all the great properties.  As a full time Realtor, I see more property than most.  I attend both Caravans each week and report on the activity here on my blog,  I preview property on the days in between Caravan and I work in an office with some of the highest producing agents in Simi Valley; where we are very cognizant of market activity.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?